Pro Board System
Pro Board System is a system consisting of an unstable board(Axial or Radial) and a posture sensor (Body 3D) with visual feedback on a PC for proprioceptive re-education and to refine neuromuscular control.
The PBS software is conceived with graphical indications. It is designed to have an interface with the operator and with the patient/athlete, who will in this way be able to carry out most of the session independently.
Characteristics of the PBS system
- Wireless: no connecting cable, connection via BT;
- 3 models: 2 axial boards and 1 radial board;
- Table System and trunk Sensor;
- 3-axis trunk postural Sensor;
- Designed for Windows 8 and higher systems;
- More than 5 Tests and over 600 protocols;
- Protocol Display Editor;
- Interactive guide for executing the protocol;
- Pro Board System also works on floors which are not perfectlyflat without measurement errors.
Fitness or sports training protocols
- Posture control;
- Prevention of accidents (lower limbs and rachis);
- Segmental stabilisation of the lower limbs;
- Stabilisation of thetrunk;
- Neuromotor endurance;
- Reduction of synkinesis;
- Strength of thelower limbs.
Rehabilitation and neuromotor re-education protocols
- Foot: correct plantar placement, distribution of the foot load, subtalar and tibiotarsus joint mobility, ankle posture strategy, functional instability, force management.
- Knee / hip: functional instability, arthritis, hip posture strategies, prosthetics.
- Rachis: control over the neutral position of the pelvis, back painprevention, "core" functional stability, muscle strengthening withcontrol over the symmetry of the load on the rachis; scoliosis.
- Balance: proprioceptive control and vestibular emergency reactions, self-correcting posture, anticipatory postural adjustments, vestibular efficiency static and dynamic postural balance.
- 17” or 22” Axial Board;
- 3D Body Sensor;
- Software PBS.