The Bobath wooden bed is a professional wooden bed which allows applying the Bobath concept, used for rehabilitation of people with diseases of the nervous system who need a support which can facilitate their movements.
On request it is possible to personalise the bed with different dimensions according to the therapist's needs.
- Face opening with cap;
- roll holder;
- object tray;
- non-standard type of wood.
- Solid beech wood structure;
- cushion platform reinforced with fir slats;
- D25 expanded polyurethane padding;
- self-extinguishing washable faux leather cover;
- 1 IM class; CE MD certification;
- dimensions cm 76 x 189 x 78h;
- maximum load capacity 200 kg;
- 5 cm thick padding.